Dear Diary... [Day 1, 2 and 3]

Ooh, I just found this challenge I can't resist.

1. First off, why are you doing this challenge and what do you hope to gain from it?

I am doing this challenge because I have not been on Mibba in forever. Seriously, it's been over a year since I visited the site regularly. I want that to change, at least a little. I blame my book blogging, generally I would have been on here but since I started my book blog (yaindulgences.wordpress.com), I have not...

I hope to gain maybe a little inspiration from reading others' blogs and writing.

2. What inspires you?
A big inspiration right now is music, I'm going through a Crossfade/Framing Hanley/You Me At Six mood right now, like hardcore and I'm very disappointed because Crossfade was supposed to have a new album out like, last year and there's been ZERO talk from the band since December 31st; Framing Hanely has DISBANDED, NOOO and You Me At Six said on Twitter they'd "be back", whatever that means. I need more music!

3. What are some traits and characteristics that you admire about yourself? What are some things you’d like to improve about yourself?

Oh crap, this is one of those positivity questions isn't it? I'm going to make it just a bit cynical. I'm really sarcastic and I really like that and I think I'm hilarious and I have great taste in humor, so yeah. 1. I'm sarcastic 2. I'm hilarious

I'm very loyal to an almost fault, like, I hang on to whatever I dedicate myself to. And basically do not screw over anyone I care about or else I will strongly, strongly you for the rest of my life. Most likely. No, but really. Don't. I don't think kindly of those that do.

What are some things I'd like to improve? Um, everything.
1. I'm extremely sarcastic and that can obviously be taken the wrong way.
2. I'm very closed off from people.
3. There's that whole low self esteem thing
4. I'm not really very motivated.
5. I'm really negative as well.
6. I vent a ton.

This was fun, hopefully I'll remember to visit Mibba every day for the rest of the month to do the other prompts.
September 4th, 2015 at 01:12am