Dear Diary~ Prompts 2 and 3

Hello, lovelies. Getting sick of me yet? Well before I get down to anything else. I need to write about how my day went. Because it doesn't feel like a real diary if I don't put that down.

My morning wasn't the best. It was a good night, because Xiaholic wished me luck, she's a sweetie. But I woke up at 5am, not by choice. I woke up because I have really bad allergies. And this weather change is giving me the blues. I started sniffing in my sleep and that woke me up. I stayed awake till like 6am reading a book that I love called : Wild Swans. Three Daughters Of China By Jung Chang [ If you haven't read the book I recommend that you check it out. Especially if you're like me. I love Asian culture.] But anyway, I finally fell asleep and it was short lived. My Mom's a nurse. So she came in around 8am from work.

I mentioned that I was supposed to go to the park with my brother. Well he was a no call no show. We waited for a couple of hours, but he didn't call. And my sister and I had to go to work, so we couldn't wait for him or his sorry excuses.

We finished the job, got it done, and we went to get food. The drive home was decent and when I finally made it home I crashed into bed. The reason for my lack of school today was because sometimes when my sister and I have to work, my Mom let us do the schoolwork the night before. So it's kind of like double the work. But we get it done.

I got a little nap in, and did my ritual of taking a bath and reading the Bible. After that I curled up in my bed with Shadow[ my laptop ] and a cup of coffee and watched BTS. I can't go a day without watching the boys. They make my day better no matter how shitty it was.

So that's it for the day.

Let me try and knock these two prompts out of the way.

2. What inspires you?

Music. It's my whole world. It could be Metallica or Mozart. I don't care. It just makes me feel whole. But it kind of depends on what I'm writing. I feel like when I write poetry I get into a Edgar Allan Poe mode. So darker music helps with that. I also like to meditate. That gives me ideas and clears my head. Sometimes nature can bring me closer to that as well. I love nature. It inspires me to want to create something of worth. Something that can give back to the world and Mother nature. I'm kind of crazy. But you guys love me anyway, right?

3.What are some traits and characteristics that you admire about yourself? What are some things you'd like to improve about yourself?

Well to be honest I love the fact that I can love anyone. My heart is open. And I'm very nurtering. I put others above myself, and maybe that's foolish sometimes, but I don't care. I have a fragile heart and I'm willing to help anyone. I believe that that's how everyone in the world should feel. Everyone should want to help someone. To love someone without wanting anything back except to see that person smile. And I thank God that I'm blessed to be one of those people who feel that way.

I would love to be more outgoing. I'm shy, and that ruins a lot of friendships for me. I would like to put myself out there more. Take more risks. And improve on my talents. I would like to stop being such a whiny baby and get on Tumblr or Mibba and write. I want to write, but I'm scared. I miss writing. And I wish I could change that about myself. And my last wish is that I hope that I can shut some people out. Get rid of the ones that lie like they care. Get rid of the ones that use me for my kindness and take advantage of my weaknesses.

Thanks to all who've read this. It got a little dark at the end. But anyway, I love you, my lovelies.

Xoxo 我 愛 你 所有!
September 4th, 2015 at 06:03am