Dear Diary: 02 Inspiring

Soooo what inspires me? This is such a tough question, purely because I don’t know how to answer….

For the people who inspire me, off the top of my head I only have to and that is my mum and dad. They are the two people who have been there for me through everything and helped me through my schooling years, the tougher times I had when I was younger. My mother inspires because even though we have our days I wouldn’t ask for anyone different, and if I can be even just a quarter of the woman she is I would be happy. She is strong, she is independent and she doesn’t take shit from anyone and stands up for what she believes in and that is something I love so much about her and it inspires me to be a strong, independent woman.
My dad is a guy who is carefree can crack jokes and have a laugh with anything, he is a hoot to be around and he can make me laugh until my sides split! I want to at least have that trait, he inspires me to be a person who can make light of anything!

Now for other things that inspire me, this is more to do with my writing.

Musical Artists that inspire me to write.

Ed Sheeran is a huge one here. His talent for capturing emotion in his lyrics and the rhythm of his music just brings forth this urge to write… mainly teenage stuff, emotional stuff because lets be real his music seeps serious emotion!

My friends, oh gosh whether it be the wonderful friends I have made here on this sight *cough, cough* Lina, Liann and Effy *cough, cough* or my friends from school and work. They are always asking about my writing and wanting to know how it is all going, one of my friends demands I write! She is desperate for me to actually finish something and not give her unfinished works that leave her heart broken and wanting more.

Tumblr, Mibba, Movies, and writing prompt pages or generators are another major thing that inspire me to write! Especially when I am in a serious rut, I just jump on Tumblr and search up AU prompts and BOOM! pages and pages of wonderful prompts that get my creative juices flowing.

Uhmmm… That is about all I can think of for what inspires me at the moment.
What inspires you whether it be in life or in writing? I would love to know

Till next time
Cheers Esther :)
September 4th, 2015 at 02:03pm