Aliya's in Badlands

HAVE YA’LL BEEN WONDERING WHERE I’VE BEEN?

Haven’t posted a blog in forever and the reason why is because I’ve been stuck in BADLANDS.

Image

And I don’t really wanna leave tbh.

But yeah, I’ve started school again so I’ve been busy but holy shit guys I am such Halsey trash. Like I mean I was before but then the album finally came out and it has taken over me. I’ve entered a new era in my life. This beautiful mermaid goddess has taken me and blessed me with her everything.

Image
LET’S BE REAL WOULD YOU WANNA LEAVE KNOWING SHE’S HERE. THAT’S WHAT I THOUGHT.

But honestly, I can’t pick a favorite. I have the deluxe version and have been listening to it nonstop for the past week. So much that some songs have gotten stuck in my family’s head. All of her songs are beautifully written and the fucking beats and melodies and HER ALL AROUND PERFECT HYPNOTIC VOICE HOW DO I LIVE. This album is sex. It’s 100000% sex and I’m so dead bruh. I’m so SLAYED.

Netflix and chill? Nah, Badlands and chill.

Out of all of the songs, I do admit I really really still love “Drive”. It’s super chill and almost makes you cry with how beautiful it is. And of my god, we finally got a studio version of “Colors” and my life is another step towards completion. Also I didn’t think “Colors Pt. 2” was necessary at first but like IT IS??? Like it’s supposed to be the memories and reflection after the break up and this lil one minute song perfectly conveys that. HOW??? TELL ME HOW.

WHERE HAS HALSEY BEEN ALL MY LIFE.

WE’VE NEEDED HER FOR A LONG TIME.

AND HONESTLY WE DON’T DESERVE HER.

BUT I’M SO GLAD SHE EXISTS.

Forreal tho, if you haven’t checked out Halsey or Badlands then you better get on it right now bc you hella missing out. I had to make this blog because I love Halsey so much and she really deserves so much recognition. I’m proud of her and so happy she’s blowing up.

And speaking of Halsey, I wrote a fic! For the past few weeks, a new pairing has been in my head and I’ve grown to love how it’d be if they were together because it’d be the sweetest and loveliest thing ever.

Okay, stay with me here. Imagine Halsey being with Zack Merrick.

WAIT DON’T GO. It’s honestly because I saw a post on tumblr where she shared a story about how she used to work at this venue when she was 16. She booked a bunch of bands and one of them was All Time Low. Anyways, so she has access to the whole place and she ended up going upstairs and ZACK JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE FRESH OUT THE SHOWER ABOUT TO WRAP A TOWEL AROUND HIMSELF WHEN SHE WALKS IN SO SHE SEES EVERYTHING AND FREAKS OUT.

THEN OF COURSE, ME BEING THE CRAZY HAYLIVER MOMMA STARTS THINKING OF SHIT.

And nowadays she keeps in touch with Alex which is funny and maybe hopefully she’ll hang out with the band. Then she can take a picture with Zack and I’ll just scream internally because my sanity is never coming back and I really think they’d be cute together okay.

So I wrote a fic of them called She’s the Realest and it’s about Zack’s thoughts of her and stuff. And hey it’s short, so check it out when you get the chance.

This has been a Halsey appreciation blog.

I’ll see you all in Badlands.

Deuces.

Image
September 5th, 2015 at 01:55am