I Don't Like to Adult.

Oh hi there.

I don't like to adult. Like it's right up their with Math and Socializing. Wanna know why? (you probably couldn't care less, but Imma unleash the Krakken, aight?) I am perfectly aware that I am going to sound like an immature child throwing a tantrum. But I just want to let it out.

MY List of Why Being an Adult Isn't Working Out For Me


1. That quarter-year crisis. Ever feel like you are running out of time, and you still have no idea or even a hint at what you want to do and you feel utterly lost andthere justisn'tenoughbreathingspace
andyoustarttofeelliketheweightoftheworldisonyourshouldersandyoufeellike
you'resuffercatinginyourownmind??

2. DRIVING. I GET SOOOO MAD. If you know me at all, you know that I am usually very calm and capable of having a lighthearted conversation. If that is getting boring to you, just stick me in the driver seat of any car and tell me to drive. And suddenly I am a super-saiyan angry sailor on his period experiencing roid-rage. You asked for it so CLICK IT OR TICKET GOD DAMMIT!

3. Not enough DOUGH. I am... sooooo broke. And I was only working part time as a skating coach, and then the new rink owners had to kick my club out of our home rink cuz he hates figure skaters. And I am a student, paying her massive school loans.
Long story short: My Bank Account has been butt-sexed by loans that it puts Broke Back Mountain to shame. hehehe, get it? BROKE Back Mountain? because I'm broke. Thank you, I'll be here all day.

4. My Shitty Luck with Impeccable Timing. Like I mentioned a little in #3, things are happening all at once. This year is a hot mess. Which is ironic, cuz it's the Year of the Sheep, aka my year. Aren't I supposed have some luck?

5. HIRE ME. I never understood the whole "We want the new and young, but we only take the wise and experienced" thing when it comes to looking for a job. I'm a licensed EMT, but with the budget cuts statewide, they are reluctant in bringing in the newly trained group.

6. The Romance/Love-Life Haha, but not in the way you think. I guess I'm like a freaking unicorn because I am the perfectly content with me, myself and I. And Kiki the Pillow thief. But this subject is going to be a completely different rant blog but yeeeeaaaaa.
Long story short: STAAHP ASKING ME WHEN I AM GOING TO MARRY/HAVE A CHILD!!!!

I think I am done for now. Let me ask you...
i) How is Life? Are you an adult?
ii) Can you relate to anything I mentioned? Anything else to add, perhaps?
iii) Tell me something jolly. =D

Adios, bitchachos.
September 5th, 2015 at 07:06am