Dear Diary~Prompt 4

My lovelies I'm sorry. I feel like all I do when I write is complain about my hands or my allergies. I'm sorry if that bothers you. I just wanted to tell you that.

Well Today was quite horrible[ here comes the news ] My mom was at work last night. I was in my room, and my sister was in her room. My sister came in my room rushing talking about something is about to go down. My sister ran back to her room and I went with her. She said that she heard someone beside the house. So I started to freak out a little, and I wanted to call my mom and the police. My sister was saying that she believed it was probably a animal. But I was scared. We woke up this morning and my sister went outside and greeted my mom. She told my mom the story and they both went beside the house. We have a big heavy duty trampoline at the cornor of the house, this trampoline takes three of us to move it. But somebody moved it from it's original spot. My Mom was upset, she called the police and they came and made a report. My Mom is really over protective, and now she feels like she doesn't want to go to work at night anymore. We live by two stores, so we don't know if it was a drunk or what. But our house sits on five acres of land. So we're kind of like a sitting target on a big spot of land. I don't know how to feel right now.

The rest of the day was pretty boring. I just didn't have energy to do anything, I still don't. But I want to get on here and tell you guys about what happened.

4.Blog about a subject or topic that’s important to you

I guess that would be the earth. I love the world. But I hate how people mistreat it, and use it for their own gain. The earth is a fragile place. And people need to realize that everything comes with a price. When they dump toxic waste into the water, who do they think they're hurting? Not just the animals, but humans as well. It shows they don't care. Because 9 times out of 10 their families drink that water. And the thing that gets me is that they do stupid stuff like poison the water, but then they wonder why all these deformed creatures are landing on the shore. Or why whales and fishes are being found on rocks. It makes no sense how people can be so blind and ignorant. They know what they're doing. They do it for the money. The greed. That's all it is. It's just greed. And now to make it worse, people are trying to find life on outer planets. I know they've been doing that for years, but it's worse now. Why can't people just leave things alone? It makes me sick how they can continue to bother and hurt things that aren't even harming them. All these animals are going extinct. Why do they have to? If it isn't people hunting them, it's them starving. I just can't deal with all this abuse that the earth has to endure in the hands of greedy money hungry people.

That's it for today my lovelies. Thanks for all who reads these things. I'm sorry it really wasn't the best.

Xoxo 我 愛 你 所有!
September 5th, 2015 at 07:51am