Dear Diary: 03 Traits

Traits and characteristics that I admire about myself? Well this is a tricky question.
My friendliness to new people. I try to be as friendly and nice to new people I meet, I think it is a good trait/characteristic to have. Considering there is no reason to be mean or rude to someone new. Like snubbing someone off when they introduce themselves or sounding bored. That frustrates the hell out of me when people do that!

I am a good listener, if anyone has anything weighing on them I am more then happy for them to vent it out to me and I will listen and won’t say anything unless they want me to.

Being able to make people smile or laugh, even if it is because I have some seriously dumb moments it is still making someone else laugh. I am a person who loves to laugh so why not make everyone else laugh. I spent most of my final year of high school trying to crack jokes and make people laugh to try and de stress them.

I can’t really think of much else… there is probably more but can’t think of any.

Something I would change about myself. Swearing! My swearing can be terrible. Especially when I am with friends, that is the time where they come spilling out. I need to learn to tone it down just a little bit. However the good thing is I don’t swear at work… unless I hurt myself but that is about it.

Anyways that’s all I have
Until next time
Cheers Esther :)
September 5th, 2015 at 04:33pm