Learning Languages Is Fun

My favorite language learning site/app is going to have Russian in about a week! I'm so excited for it. While I wait I've decided to learn a little German. Ich bin eine Frau, is pretty much along the lines of what I can say. And I'm pretty sure I spelt it all correctly...

Today has been pretty good overall. When I first woke up I didn't think it was going to be, but then I went and hung out with my grandma for an hour or so and she just cheers me up.

My mom took me back to the grocery store as well and I handed in my winning scratch ticket and bought a few more. I won on those and when I bought more I LOST BECAUSE I AM A LOSER. Oh well. It was fun.

Now I have my oven preheating for the wonderful pizza I plan to devour. And I'm either going to watch more POI or learn more German. (I'm seriously going to drop it when the Russian comes out though, but until then, I'll pick up a lot.) Honestly I've actually had a bit of an easy time with it because of my attempts to learn a few other languages so that's a plus.

I hope everyone had a good day.

{ Questions }
1. How was your day?
2. Would you be interested in joining the app/site?
3. Favorite pizza topping?
September 5th, 2015 at 10:53pm