I Don't Know What to Say to Him

I've come to realize something about myself recently, I overthink too much. For the past month or two I've been talking to this guy on Facebook. He's my brother-in-law's friend and the guy who took me out on my first date about four years ago. I enjoy talking to him a lot. But I overthink and freak out about what everything I say to him. I don't know why I do this. I don't do this with anyone else just him. Ugh! I really do enjoy talking to him. He makes me blush sometimes. In fact, he just told me I'm nice and I am freaking blushing right now. I don't know what to say to that, though. I don't even know if there's anything going on between us like if he likes me or if I like him. I don't know. But he's really nice. I like talking to him and he likes talking to me. And oh my God, he is so different from my ex. And I don't know. I feel like this whole blog post is a total mess right now. I should reply back to him, but I don't know what to say. What do you respond with after someone says you're nice?! I feel like I should thank him, but that would be weird, wouldn't it? I don't know. No guy has ever made me blush so much, though. Or really given me a chance, expect for my ex. And a huge part of the reason is because of my shyness. Why would anyone want to date a shy person? All I have to say is if you're one of those people who won't date someone because they're shy and you're not willing to wait until they're comfortable around you, then you're going to miss out on what a wonderful person they could be. Loads of people missed out on the chance to really get to know me, and it's their bad luck because I am a nice, friendly person who would literally willingly hang out almost anyone. Okay. I'm done. I'm probably repeating myself a lot. But this is my thought process at the moment. Okay. Seriously. I'm done. Bye.
September 7th, 2015 at 12:03am