Favourite Movies of All Times: Part One

Okay so for some reason I have felt the urge to share with all you wonderful people of Mibba some of my favourite movies of all times, now this one will definitely be broken up over several parts if I can be bothered… haha. Now these aren’t going in order because I can’t… I just can’t nor are they going in order of release date. They are simply being put on a list and bam!

So without further ado here they are

1.
Image
Ever After: 1998
This movie has been one of my favourites every since I watched all those years ago, now I was never a girl for Cinderella she was my least favourite Disney princess to be honest but this movie! This is one of the few Cinderella movies I adore. It has a great cast with Anjelica Huston, Drew Barrymore and Dougray Scott. It was just such a magical tale for a younger Esther and she instantly fell in love with the Prince! and the sisters were so…. ooooooo… even her step mother Anjelica Huston played the part perfectly. And when she walked in in her ball gown and the slipper! I wanted to be her so bad, she looked stunning! If you haven’t seen this! Go watch it I highly recommend.

2.
Image
A Knights Tale: 2001
Okay another one set in a medieval backdrop similar to Ever After, I was about six or seven when I watched this and I instantly fell in love with it. Purely because the characters were so loveable. and the quote “Uh, betray us, and I will fong you, until your insides are out, your outsides are in, your entrails will become your extrails” I remember laughing until my sides hurt with the character Wat! He was the best out of the lot. Plus Heath Ledger! Let’s not forget the wonderful Heath Ledger. Gosh I think that A Knights Tale was when I fell in love with him and Paul Bettany. GOOOSHHH!

3.Image
10 Things I Hate About You: 1999
Another Heath Ledger film, a light hearted teenage comedy with a kick ass main character Kat who I love for her feistiness and sas. You go girl! Julia Stiles and Heath Ledger make the best partnership in this film and the young Joseph Gordon-Levitt can’t forget him.

4.Image
Never Been Kissed: 1999
Another light hearted Romance that is a guilty pleasure for me. I have quite a few fluffy romances like the next one that are more of a guilty pleasure watch.

5.
Image
Drive Me Crazy: 1999
Yep this is the one! I loved this movie so much when I watched it and now while typing this out I realise I really want to watch it but can’t find the DVD anywhere… sad face.

Oh well, here they are. five out of the hundreds of movies that are my favourites.

So what are some of your favourite movies?

Till Next time
Cheers Esther :)
September 8th, 2015 at 02:30pm