So pissed off right now...

Grr...rant ahead. Just warnin'.

I cam whored a few days ago, the pics were on my phone, and when I tried to transfer them to my computer...it fucked up and they're gone. The reason I'm so pissed is because it was one of the few times I didn't look like hell (which has been more often lately 'cause I also FEEL like hell).

Yeahyeah I'm vain and whiney, blah blah. Whatev'.

Pretty much spent today watching Heroes, and went out with the family for an hour or two (we sooo freaked everyone out at Target, and we all spazzed at this Halloween store). .____. I keep using the excuse on my parents that 'it's for research for my fic!'...though they don't know said Heroes fic is Petrellicest. XD (Which is coming along nicely, bytheby)

I also got the 'Bon Voyage' Sims 2 expansion pack. I haven't even installed it yet though, what with all the Heroes-watching.

Well...Sniffles has been banned from Mibba. I think I know why, but it's a little ridiculous. She'll be unbanned...she has to be. .__. I feel pretty insignificant here now, without teh Sniffles. ;___; She's the only person I consistently talk to on here...sure we can talk on the phone, on AIM, or comment each other on MySpace, but it's just not the same as here.

Anyway...ehh...I need to figure something out to calm my rage. -__- To top it off, one of the dogs peed on the blankets on my bed, so I don't have covers for the night....-groooaaannnn- WHY MUST IT BE SO COLD IN MY HOUSE.

>_>...<_<...yeeeah. I need to work on that whole flipping-out-over-little-things, staying-calm-for-big-things stuff. I could keep the latter, but the former could GTFO, KTHXBYE.

...peace. Or whatever you crazy kids say.

Oh yeah; YESSSSSSSSS, IN THE PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT HEROES EPISODE, NATHAN HAS NO ENORMOUS FAKE BEARD! :D That's one thing to cheer me up.

-Bobard Cult.
October 9th, 2007 at 03:36pm