Lizz's Super Fantastic Giveaway!

Post a giveaway blog

I was gonna save this prompt for later in the month, but I have some time over this next week so I figured I'd get it done now. Please read everything before you comment, and comment with the name associated with the item you want. I know story comments are super popular, but it'd be lovely if other things get some love as well! Just putting that out there.

I decided to make it The 100 themed because I'm a dork like that and gotta rep the show as much as possible. If you happen to be a fan, you should come join our family because we'd love to have you! #shamelessplug. Alright, here we go.

Image

Bellamy is the leader of the first hundred in the first season and just a general badass hottie. He will get you a drabble or one-shot comment of at least 100 words. Thre are 10 7 of these available

- Outside of Heaven by Xiaholic
- Truth Be Told by The Alpha's Angel
- Anger is a Gift by Alex Moore. and Goddess of Floyd
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Image

Clarke is co-leader of the first hundred and basically takes over command when the rest of the Sky People arrive. She'll get you a chaptered story (20,000 words or less) comment of at least 100 words. There are 5 2 of these available.

- Moonlight by cleopatra.
- These Bright Lights by Michael Weston
- Underestimate Me by Alex Moore. and Lady Nikki Nightmare
-
-

Image

Finn is my baby, and the peacekeeper of the first hundred. He will get you a fanmix (for a pairing) or ficmix (for a story), examples can be found here and here. There are 5 3 of these available.

- Hate This and I'll Love You by pocahontas. and feathery-cassbutt
- Unpublished story by swell.
-
-
-
* - Bambi by pallid (ALREADY RESERVED)

Image

Octavia is Bellamy's little sister and a super badass sky-person-turned-grounder. She will get you a blog interview! The interview will include some questions and some story promos. There are 3 2 of these available.

- starfire.
-
-

Image

Raven is a mechanic and my favourite female character. She'll get you a magazine review for a story rated R or below. It has to be a chaptered story that hasn't been reviewed for the magazine yet. There are 3 2 of these available.

- Voyager by decay
-
-


And that's all! Request away, lovelies, and I'll fulfill the requests as quick as I can. I have to comment on the stories from my contest before I comment on any other ones, so it will probably be later today or tomorrow before I end up getting them done. But I'll list them all here and cross them out as I go.
September 8th, 2015 at 09:00pm