Day Two; Dear Diary

2. What inspires you

Hm, there's a lot of things that inspire me. People that have courage, strength, and the ability to overcome any type of obstacles in their way. I can't honestly think of anything in particular or specific.

However I will say my new fur baby, Mufasa ( a six week old kitten) is inspiring me to wake up earlier and give me motivation to get him feeling better.

I adopted him over a week ago and sadly, he got very sick. It breaks my heart because he's so miserable but yet he still has the energy to purr and be affectionate. It's been day two of his many medications and it seems to be making it worse but my boyfriend mentioned that it gets worse before it gets better and I guess that's about right.

As I type, he's struggling to breathe but is in his preferred spot on my right shoulder, watching the letters and words form on the screen. He's absolutely adorable and I couldn't trade him for any healthy kitten in the world. He's depending on me and I'm depending on myself to get him in check.

It's a little inspirational to think that Mufasa is depending his life (literally his life) all on me and that I'm going to be the one that saves him. I mean after all, he probably thinks I'm his mother, considering how young he is.

I'll keep updates on my fur baby for all you kitty lovers.

Purr on!

xoxo
Kay
September 9th, 2015 at 09:40pm