Don't Cry Tonight // All Friends Are Encouraged to Read.

When I was leaving middle school and entering high school, my best friend and I discovered this site after we had been on quizilla for a few months. I found out that there were so many kind folks on this site. I've been on and off on this site for a while now, and I think it's time to let it rest.

It's getting harder to write with work and school. It's getting harder to keep up with the writings with work and school. I had a miscarriage, and I'm finalizing a divorce.

This is now how I wanted to end things, but with life and stress, it is what it is. I hope that in the near future I will be able to come back and continue writing, but I don't have hopes for it.

I just want to say a final thank you to the people who encouraged me, supported me, made me feel like I could come to you when I needed. I really am very appreciative and grateful for everything.

I found myself on this site, and I questioned myself on this site. I found out what I liked, disliked, wanted to like, experimented with. I never planned on having a community leave its mark on me, but Mibba has. So thank you, Mibba. Thank you everyone.

I wish y'all the best in life, whether it be in writing, design, whatever it is. Remember to keep your dreams from being just dreams. Make them a reality.

[big]I LOVE Y'ALL[/big]
September 10th, 2015 at 03:42am