Dear Diary- Day 6

Share your answers to a survey/questionnaire.

Who was your last text from? A good friend.

What's your profile picture? A hot man's butt. ( I think) Now I have to go check.

What's your middle name? Jamison

Your current relationship status? It's complicated

What is your current mood? Anxious. Nervous. Panic attack; can't breathe so well. (Dr apt, looming.)

If you could go back in time and change something, would you? Yes. Very much so.

Do you have a crazy side? I have a normal side to the crazy.

Ever had a near death experience? Yes. In a church of all places. I fainted and hit my head really hard. I was knocked out, but I saw everything. I was floating above people and watched my father carry me out in a fireman's hold and set me on the ground.

Angry at anyone? Just myself.

Do you wanna see somebody right now? Yes.

When was the last time you cried? Don't remember.

Who would you do anything for? The people I love.

What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their face: eyes, lips, nose.

Do you still watch kid movies or TV shows? Yes. Spongebob is my guilty pleasure.

What are you eating or drinking at the moment? Diet Mountain Dew

Have you ever lost a friend? To death…Sadly, yes.

If you could have one wish come true what would it be? Those who know me well, know what this is.

Describe your life. A complicated, sometimes fun, sometimes stressful, ride.

Do you still have feelings for an ex? Nope.

Do you like the rain? Absolutely. Thunderstorms especially.

What are you thinking about right now? Well, now I'm thinking about thunderstorms.

What should you be doing right now? Nothing. Just waiting to leave. Actually, I lied. I should be doing the dishes.

Who's your last call from? I usually don't talk on the phone, but last week my mother called. So her probably.

What are you listening to? Seether "Country Song" on my Itunes. It's on shuffle.

Who was the last person you told "I love you" to? My friend on what's app.

Who was the last person you yelled at? Roommate

What is your eye color? Blue-green

Who was the last person to make you smile? Roommate

Is there one person you can tell anything to? Yes

Last movie you saw in theaters? Jurassic World

Favorite store you like to shop at? Hot Topic.

Where do you want to live? Don't know.

Have you changed much since high school? Yes.

Have you ever slapped anyone? In jest. Like a slap to the chest or arm when kidding around.

What are you watching? Nothing

Who do you look up to? People who are living their dreams. It takes so much courage and commitment to keep busting your ass. I admire that.

Favorite author? Many.

What will win your heart over? Kindness, and a person who is compassionate towards animals.

XX
September 10th, 2015 at 06:15pm