Dear Diary- Day 7

Share a photo that perfectly sums up your day.

Image

That's a big F U to today. I went to the wrong location of my doctor appt which I desperately needed to have. I told the receptionist to call over to the right one and tell them I'm on my way. I show up and they said she didn't call so my appt. was cancelled. However, I did meet a nice receptionist who told me to go to the urgent care for my problem, then she scheduled me to see my doc in two weeks. Urgent care determined I get my blood taken. My kidney function is the same as before. My swelling is attributed to that and some other factors that I won't bore you with. After that appt. I had to see a physical therapist so I went there too. All of this was unexpected and I didn't even see my doc for my real problem. I met nice ppl tho and to them, I thank you. Without you, I'd be a puddle of tears on the floor after the day I had.

On top of that, I woke with a cough and a sore throat.

Funny thing (imo): I was checking in and the receptionist asked if I've traveled to West Africa. I said no. I then needed to make an appointment and she took my name again and looked up my doctor's name to see when the next available date was, then she asked if I'd traveled to West Africa— Again! And I told her not since the last time she'd asked. She didn't find me funny, but I didn't get a nasty look either.

XX
September 11th, 2015 at 12:20am