Dear Diary- Day 9

Share some odd or interesting facts about yourself.
I'm trying to catch up so posting two this morning.
This is gonna be a long one, folks.
I listen to any music as long as the words mean something to me and there's heavy bass.
I cannot dance!
People from my own state like my overseas accent. O_o I've never lived anywhere but here.
I have tattoos: three wolves and an equality sign. Double pierced ears, an industrial bar, and a rook piercing.
Ever since I was little, I wanted to work with animals. Unfortunately in college, I became so Ill while taking Veterinary Technician classes because of all the animals I was exposed to that I had a severe allergy and asthma attack. I'd never had asthma or allergies before and had to be hospitalized for a week. My doctor told me—no he insisted—that I to go into a different profession. So I had to.
I saved my little cousin from drowning. He was four and fell in a lake off the end of a pier. I was on another pier trying to get a tan and saw him fall. I dove in and swam to where he'd fallen in. I had to go under to find him, but I did and got him to safety.
I had pet rats, hamsters and gerbils when I was growing up.
I used to live on a farm. To this day, I love the smell of farms. It reminds me of carefree days of playing with my brother. We'd play with trucks and cars in my parents' huge garden. I especially love the smell of sun-warmed tomato plants. I pretended those were the 'trees' when I'd drive my dump truck.
I like to work on my house. I love fixing it up. I've put in floor heating. My fingers were numb for about a month after that from drilling in screws, but that's the price ya pay. I've also put in laminate floors, painted the whole house, put in my own tile on the landing of the stairs where it meets the front door. I put in new windows (with help), indoor doors to each room, and hung new closet doors. I love renovating and learning how to do things.
Odd facts: I can curl my tongue, no broken bones except my pinky toe, and I flunked gym class. My first crush was the cartoon character Peter Pan. My second crush was another cartoon. Pink Panther. He was hot to me. I think the way he sauntered around swaying his hips. How can you not love that cute muzzle of his? Yeah, I was a weird kid.

XX
September 11th, 2015 at 06:06pm