New Month, New Challenges (Dear Diary Event)

Whew, where has the year gone? Is it really September already? I can hardly believe we'll be saying goodbye to 2015 soon. In any case, I decided to get my butt back onto Mibba and found a new event! Of course that means I decided I just had to participate, otherwise I wouldn't be me.

Here we go, folks!

Why are you doing this challenge and what do you hope to gain from it?

Well, for one, I'm doing this because I have no reason not to participate in this month's event, so why not? Heck, I thought the prompts sounded fun, so I basically shrugged my shoulders and that pretty much meant I wanted in on the fun.

Also, I've been so inactive that I figured this event would be a good kick in the butt to get me more active on this site. I feel like a total oldie when I reminisce about the good old days when I was super active here. Of course, that was, like, years ago, but who says it can't happen again, right? I figured getting active in the blogs will jumpstart me getting active in the stories again.

I really missed the community and the fun I had on here, so I just wanna jump in again, which is why I came out of a long hiatus-like sleep, but I've fallen into lurker status instead of active status. The short and sweet answer would be that I joined for funsies and for motivation to be active again.

The first part of being active again is getting to know everyone again, so, hi! I'm Kaui! Please feel free to chat me up and be that extra kick in my booty!

Thanks for reading till the end!
September 12th, 2015 at 04:27am