Dear Diary~Prompt 10

Hey lovelies. How is everyone today? I hope everyone is okay. I had a busy day. My mom wanted to paint her bedroom, so she needed some help. My sister and I stayed in there from 12 pm to about 6pm. I enjoy painting, but today was hectic. Paint was going everywhere and my sister spilled some on the carpet. My Mom was pissed, which I would be to if someone spilled paint on my floor. But we got done with it, Thank the Lord, and then we went to get something to eat. The food wasn't the best, but eh, what're you going to do about it?

Tomorrow is going to be busy, my mom wants to have a yard sale, so we have that to do. And my sister is getting a new laptop, her old one has been dead for like 5 months. So laptop shopping here we come!

10. Sharing is caring! Blog about an embarrassing story or secret.

Dear Lord, I'm about to make myself seem like a fool. Back when I was like four years old, my family and I went to Wal Mart. I'm pretty sure that I mentioned that I'm homeschooled. Well at that time Wal Mart had a lot of books for people who homeschool their kids. My mom had just found the perfect book, it was the one she wanted. A friend of theirs came up and started talking to them. Now I told my dad over 20 times that I had to pee. He kept saying '' I'll take you in a minute. Hold on,'' A minute turned into 15. And my little bladder couldn't hold it anymore. So I peed. Everywhere. All over the '' perfect book'' And the floor. The sad thing was that it was the only book like that, and my clothes got ruined too. But the good thing was I had to get a new outfit. So it was kind of like I won something. If I were a little older I would have realized that it's not cool to pee on yourself. But at that time, I just didn't give a care.

I hope you guys enjoy that little piece of knowledge about me. It makes me cringe just to write that. But it just shows how much I love you guys, and how much I want to do this Dear Diary thing.

Thanks for reading. Let me curl up in my shame.

Xoxo 我 愛 你 所有!

September 10th
September 12th, 2015 at 08:27am