Raveena's Giveaway Extravaganza

I dunno what it is with me and overly dramatic words that don't really have to do with the actual thing I'm talking about (like this ain't actually an extravaganza but I like the word and it makes things sound more exciting so oh well).

29. Post a giveaway blog..

Sorry for posting two blogs again. I'm just really excited about this.

I'm horrible with giveaways so I'm gonna keep this one particularly lowkey and easy for selfish reasons. I'm sorry I'm a sucky person. BUT I think themed giveaways are super fun. So I'm making my giveaway theme SENSE8 because not a lot of people watch that amazing show on this website and I want people to know about ittttt so yesss PLEASE WATCH THIS SHOW IM DYIN' I NEED MORE SENSIES WITH ME (THERE'S ONLY LIKE 3 OF US ON HERE) OK.

For those of you who don't know, from the wikipedia page, Sense8 is about 8 individuals from around the world who suddenly become mentally and emotionally linked. The show aims to explore subjects that its writers feel science fiction shows tend to ignore or skim through such as politics, identity, sexuality, gender, and religion.

Below, you will find all 8 Sensates (some combined into my OTPs just so I can include everyone in without feeling guilty for leaving anyone out...seriously I tried to use only 5 but I was like "I CANNOT BETRAY U" to everyone else...). So please, take what you want and I shall give it to you :)

NOTE: I will do the actual giving away part in October when the Dear Diary challenge ends. So when you don't get something right away, that'll be why.

Now onto the giveaway...

BLUESKI

ImageImage


Protective mother hen Will Gorski and sweet, angel Riley Blue. Will is an adorable American police officer who literally protects every single Sensate. I can't think of someone he hasn't helped BECAUSE HE PROTECTS EVERYONE. He is so bae it's ridiculous. And Riley is an Icelandic DJ who has a dark past, but she powers through all of it. She's probably the strongest Sensate there is.

If you choose a Blueski, you shall get a recommendation on a story of your choice (as well a place in my recommendation blog).
1. cleopatra.
2.
3.
4.
5.

LITO RODRIGUEZ

Image


Hilarious Lito Rodriguez. He's a closeted Mexican actor who has an equally attractive boyfriend. He is literally the funniest Sensate, I love him so much. He's so very flawed but he's a genuine person who lives in a rather homophobic world. But, the man knows how to love the people closest to him.

If you choose a Lito Rodriguez, you shall receive a photo comment.
1. losing control.
2.
3.

CAPHEUS VAN DAMME

Image


"Today is going to be a good day!" is Capheus's (whose last name we actually don't know, but every one just uses Van Damme because he has an obsession with Van Damme) motto of life. He's the most optimistic and sweetest Sensate there ever lived. He's a matatu driver in Nairobi and he's damn well good at it y'all.

If you choose a Capheus Van Damme you shall get a friend request.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

KALAGANG

ImageImage


My actual OTP, as much as I love all the other potential romances, Kalagang is everything to me. Consisting of Kala Dandekar, an Indian scientist who is also a devout Hindu, and Wolfgang Bogdanow, a bazooka-wielding German locksmith and safecracker, these two fucking kILL ME. I can't even go on to explain it that's how much they kill me.

If you choose a Kalagang, you shall receive a lengthy story comment.
1. The Alpha's Angel
2. pallid
3. pocahontas.
4. XXXataktoulaXXX
5. dawn of light

SUN BAK

Image


Badass Sun Bak will kick your ass. Seriously. "Four guards? That's it?" Ugh, my love, my everything. She's a Korean businesswoman who makes the ultimate sacrifice for a family that doesn't even deserve her and she's so understanding of everyone's pain. If you need someone to kill your enemy, you call Sun. If you want to cry to somebody, you call Sun.

If you choose a Sun Bak, you shall get a blog all about you.
1. starfire.
2.

NOMI MARKS

Image


Hacktivist and a transgender woman, Nomi Marks is also one of the strongest Sensates there is. Nomi is also super badass with her hacktivist skills and ability to not take shit from anyone. Girl will do anything to help save the other Sensates and her super hot girlfriend (played by Martha Jones from Doctor Who hehe).

If you choose a Nomi Marks, you'll get a layout made me by. Please visit here for examples of my work.
1. bellamy blake
2. fen'harel
3.

All gifs are from this gifset.
September 13th, 2015 at 12:40am