Building My Own Personal Hell

I have made one of my own personal hell this weekend. Me and my (ex) boyfriend were fighting this weekend and I completely messed up. I found out Jesse was using drugs again. So I got mad, extremely, and this was our conversation:
Me: You are just a hypocrite, you want to yell at me for using but you have using more than me your a liar and a hypocrite and I don't want to be with some one who does it bye Jesse this time for real this time.
Jesse: We are not together.
Me: Ok bye then.
Jesse: And I haven't used either.
Me: Ok don't lie to me bitch, I asked your grandma, you're a liar.
Jesse: So what?
Me: Just shove all this far up your a** since we are not together don't lie to me then bye.
Jesse: F***K you, I told you I wasn't playing b***h.
Me: Neither am I.
I'm so f******g pissed right now.
Jesse: Don't care what you do anymore do what you do anymore.
Me: Ok bye.
Jesse: What don't you go f***k Carlos again for pills you w***e.
Me: Just go use. I don't care. Go down that road. I don't care.
Jesse. I'm not but keep thinking that. I'm not using. I'm just with you dumb a**.
Alright. There is more. I want to give you a little back story. I use to be a bad addict and use to shoot up heroin and when I went to jail for two months once I got out I have only relapsed a totally of four times. One when I got out of jail. Second a week later. And to make sure I didn't use while Jesse was in jail he moved me to his grandmas because my mom wont let me live with her so I was staying in dope holes. And I waited patiently for him. And when he got out all we did was go to my drug classes and home. But once I got into school again and he got a job again I would get dropped off at my parents house before school at 6:30a.m. and would not have to go to school till 12p.m. and then after a week I relapsed after a week because I wasn't ready. But a day after I did that he relapsed and when he found out I did what I did he wanted to stick me on a cross and crucify me.

So once he told me the messages above I am one of those people who have way to compulsive thoughts so out of anger I texted this guy who was Jesses diaper buddy. And asked him to pick me up and I had all the intentions in the world to come home that night but right when Devon got there Jesse pulled up and when ape s***t and scared him off and then said I wasn't allowed back at the house well long argument later he said I had to leave the next day. So I was like f***k this and left with Devon and just went to his house cried till 2a.m. and at 5:30 he woke me up to take me home because h had to work. And when I got home I went to sleep for two hours. So at 8:30a.m. I heard loud knocking at the door and it was him and he made me pack my stuff and once I was almost done he told me I could stay but I had to do whatever him and his grandma said, and we arent together and he will bring other girls home. So I realized that agreeing to this I want to say its because I didnt have anywhere else to go but really its because even if we are fighting or he hates me I cant be away from him Im so in love with him it hurts. It hurts so bad, my heart is numb. Im in my personal hell, and I'm to blame.
September 15th, 2015 at 04:19am