Let's Take a Minute to Appreciate the Fam (The 100 Club)

If you've read my blogs, it's obviously no surprise that I adore The 100 (see: my custom rank and my giveaway theme), so of course I'm all over The 100 Fandom Club. I need somewhere that I can rant my feels about shows because I can't deal with feels and I just need somewhere to spill my thoughts. AND THIS CLUB IS SERIOUSLY PERFECT FOR THAT. The challenge for the month is to rep the crew in the most creative way possible. But I'm severely undercreative, so I thought I'd make a blog and talk about each group member and recc my favourite story by them.

Sound good? I'm gonna assume you said yes.

Kandi (bellamy blake) is our fearless leader/rebel king. I feel like I gush about Kandi's amazingness a lot, but she's super amazing so she deserves it. She's super active all over the site and writes the most amazing stories, most of which are Ravenbell or Bob Morely fics. I get to get my fix of Ravenbell through her gorgeous writing which makes me happy. It's hard to pick a favourite story of hers, but I decided to go with Little Bird, because it was the story that made me want to watch The 100 in the first place and I just adore it *crazyeyefinn* *crazyeyebae*

Next up is the vice president, Bridgette (pocahontas0, who is seriously just the sweetest. She's also really active on the site, makes amazing layouts and graphics, and is also a Finn lover which I love. All of her writing is so gorgeous and it was hard for me to pick a favourite story by her, but I decided to go with Hands. Not only is it a wonderful drabble, but it's about Finn, so of course I adore it.

Kara (the dalliance) is one of my favourite writers on the site. There's literally nothing of hers that I don't love, and she's such a sweetie as well. I'm insanely jealous of her gorgeous layouts, and happy that she let me harass her about how she makes them so lovely so that I could try and make mine look even half as good as her. I decided to feature Petals of Innocents in this blog, because not only is the layout AMAZING, but the descriptions and imagery and everything is just fantastic.

Next is the lovely Aliya (bullets are hailing.). I don't know Aliya very well, but I know she's a super Halsey fangirl, which got me listening to Halsey, and she always has super gorgeous, colorful forum themes. The story of hers I wanted to include is Fix the Curtains, because Haley Williams/Oli Skyes is an adorbs pairing and I loved reading it.

What to say about Raveena (decay). Other than the fact that she's gorgeous af, I absolutely adore her writing and her blogs are always hilarious. It's hard to just pick one of her stories, but Winterhaven is the very first story of hers I remember reading and I still adore it despite the fact that it's on hiatus because that's super sad times.

Alex (swell) is just the coolest. I used to see her around everywhere and was like I WISH THAT I WAS THAT COOL and even though we still don't talk that much, I feel like I have an in with the cool crowd because I know her a little. LOL seriously though, Alex is the greatest and the fact that she's Linctavia trash is the best. Her story Sunflower is one of my favourite things I've read over my 6 years on Mibba, and one of the two stories I always mention when I get asked what my favourite Mibba stories is.

Though I also don't talk to Kayleigh (Alicia Alarcon) (clearly I have a problem making friends), I feel like we're TV show soulmates. WHICH I KNOWS SOUNDS STALKERISH BUT WHATEVER. I see her post in all of the clubs of the shows I watch and a few years ago we chatted about Doctor Who which I never get to talk to anyone about without them calling me a nerd so it was good times. I decided to include Davra for her story, because I adore Margaery and even though I enjoyed all of her Fandom Challenge drabbles, I think this one was my favourite.

And that's it! All of the lovelies in our The 100 Fandom Club family. If you happen to be a fan of the show and we haven't found you yet, come join us! New members are always, always welcome.
September 17th, 2015 at 02:39am