As a Republican, I Think You Should Know...

I usually don't make my political views extremely public, but I'm a little fired up so:

With myself being a member of the Republican party, I'd like you all to know something very important about my thoughts on Trump.

I would rather get hit by a bus than vote for that...man.

I watched pieces of the GOP debate tonight and I could do nothing, but facepalm the entire time Trump opened his mouth. Bush lacked a spine and Paul(who is my pick for the Republican side) was too busy thinking he was going to be Trump at his own game.

I'm so effing tired of my political party barking at each other and focusing more on destroying each other than actual politics. Its saddening that Rand Paul is so far down on the ladder; he's the one I would vote for because he's more of a centralist, much like myself.

And Huckabee...I used to like his radio show and then he decided to focus his campaign entirely on abolishing gay marriage. Which is just, plain stupid. Let them be, seriously. I have no problem with gay marriage; love is love. So Huckabee lost my support almost instantaneously. We have bigger fish to fry, my friend.

I actually like Sanders and I'm not afraid to say it, despite him being the opposing team. He's got a lot of good things to say and I hope he sticks with it. I was a little worried about Clinton...

But if it comes down to Trump and Sanders, I will "betray" my party and you can imagine who I will vote for.

Later, loves
September 17th, 2015 at 05:21am