Dear Diary, Entry #1

Yes, I know I'm like twenty days late for this but eh :P

Prompt 1: First off, why are you doing this challenge and what do you hope to gain from it?

Honestly, I'm not really sure. It sounds like fun and also maybe as a way to get myself out there?
I'll be honest, I'm not very good at committing to things and putting myself out there, but I hope to change that, even if it's just here on Mibba.
I also hope that it will kick my muse's ass in gear because lately, I haven't been writing as much as I want to and as much as I should. Especially my Everetts story cause it's my baby and all. But lately I've been focusing on this one story that I was going to have as my NANO, but I'm not really sure anymore and I'm not going to talk about it (I'm going to leave that to another blog post thing).

Plus it gets me writing, even if it's about boring old me so that's a bonus as well.

So expect a bunch of blogs where I ramble... a lot and will have a lot of gifs. And for that I apologize profusely.

In other news, I made cake today and found out that yes, food colouring can go bad so blech. Also you can make store bought icing too watery (BIG OOPS). But meh, I now have a black Devil's choco food cake with green and blue icing (thought I wanted it to be orange icing but the red was nasty. I'm talking smells like something died after eating some bad food nasty).
Currently it's cooling in the freezer and I'm just waiting and blogging.

Mostly waiting cause I want some cake.

So yeah, that's blog numero uno. Expect blog two soon :)

Image
September 20th, 2015 at 04:10am