My All Time Low Experience

Every storm has its end. This quote couldn't be more right. Yesterday (September 18th) was the day I've been waiting for so many yesterday. Yesterday was the day I was finally going to see All Time Low live in Montreal. I was finally going to see a band that helped me go through so many things for years.

My friend and I got to the venue at 6:50 in the morning. There were already 10 people in line which wasn't that bad. What was bad though was the weather. It was so hot oustide, full of humidity and the sun was very hot. Thanks God I didn't get any sunburns. The doors didn't open until 5:45 pm so that was almost 11 hours of waiting outside in the streets.

We made some friends though. Time went by quicker that way. I'm thankful that my parents made me learn English because EVERY BODY SPEAKS ENGLISH IN MONTREAL. I'm not used to talk to people in English because in Québec City, main language is French. But yeah, thanks mom and dad. We were like a bunch of 10 girls in a circle playing some card games or talking about random stuff. Or, we would take turn to go eat or use the bathroom. That is what we did until the doors opened.

When the doors opened, people went wild. People were running and pushing to enter the venue and have the best spot possible. Some people were yelling at each other saying how they deserved a better spot or whatever. Wanna know which spot I got? I got front row right in the middle. How did I get there when there were people in front of me? (the 10 people from the morning turned into 22 persons, lol)

I won meet and greets. I wasn't supposed to have them, but I got a huge surprise a few days before the show. Thanks to the Hustlers Club! So I entered the venue at 4:45 and met the band. It was one of the greatest moments of life. They are all so sweet and cute and everything. I told them how much they mean to me and how they helped me and stuff. It was an amazing moment. A moment of genuine happiness.

So yeah, I was front row for the show. There were so close, their music envaded my entire body. When Alex sang Therapy, I was crying an he noticed me. He gave me a warm smile and looked at me for a moment while he kept singing. Jack looked at me while doing some sexy dance moves. What a bae. I couldn't have asked for a better day. Only sad thing was that my friend couldn't join me in the front and was a couple of rows away from me. I will remember September 18th for a very long time.

Image
September 20th, 2015 at 04:31am