Dear Diary- Day 15

Blog about some songs you’ve been into lately.

This is hard because I tend to listen to songs that were 'in' years ago for some reason. I'm really into lyrics that resonate with me.

Thousand Foot Krutch "Untraveled Road" and "In My Room". I REALLY, REALLY love "In My Room". The song is slow and easy to listen to. I suggest you listen to the song while reading the lyrics. Lyrics at the link below. Sorry you'll have to copy and paste the song. :/

In My Room lyrics
Song--- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOT0ewK1QYo

What I love about that song are the words. I can relate. This is me. This is who I am. How I feel, how I think. The 'You' is capitalized because he's speaking about God, but if you don't like that, he could be talking about your loved one.

Like A Storm "Wish You Hell" Who doesn't like hot men and a freaking Didgeridoo? It's a rock song, so it's harder. (copy and paste)
Song--- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7JkgwDnDYc
The band was formed by three brothers and includes four members from Auckland, New Zealand.

Chevelle "Hunter Eats Hunter" and "An Island" I'm a HUGE fan of these guys and like most of their songs. I love Pete's voice and think it's cool that the band was originally all three brothers. When one left, they got their brother-in-law to play guitar. Keeping it in the family. Yes, there's just three of them loaded with talent.

Aranda "Don't Wake Me" Again, fan of the lyrics. Lyrics

Old school: Pearl Jam and Stone Temple Pilots. Any of their songs. Any. I just love them. Pearl Jam's lyrics and Eddie's heartfelt, scratchy sometimes smooth voice is soothing. He's got some really touching slow songs such as "Sirens", "Just Breathe", and "Black". I'm a wuss. All make me cry. Each one has a special meaning for me. The lyrics blow me away. They're about loss.
STP has catchy tunes and a very animated front man. Sadly, he's been kicked out for some time now. I listen to their old stuff.
September 20th, 2015 at 06:48pm