Confessions ... Mine ..

-sigh-

I don't want this to be a waste of time and word space so I'll just let you know that I have a few things on my mind to say.
I've bitched about the two line reviews already (On the Story/Review game thread) which caused the mods to lock the thread.Thank you very much -You know who you are- and no I don't mean Tas
My friend's dad just passed away and I feel so sorry for her (Though I was laughing with my sister and inserting jokes about it :( )

It's in my sig and I'll say it more obviously this time:
I am hurtful I throw a lot of rutheless and mean things at people knowing that I am intentionally hurting them. And sometimes I don't.

I am sinful I believe that my sins are my own actions (I've gotten obsessed with the concept of sinning over the past few days and I'm not liking it) also I start to think that worshipping God by doing all my religious duties to gain favors for the other life is sort of like sucking up to him. I don't like that either.

I am superficial I go through the forums here on Mibba and see if people actually talk about me, which I can't help.

I am selfish Which kind of relates to the one above. I like myself. Enough to do stuff and be friendly to people so that they think I'm sweet and nice, while infact I am not. That's how selfish I've become. Raising the image of myself in the eyes of others and base opinions regarding my own goodness and be proud of them on the inside and some times outspokenly.

I am egotistical and conceited (Yes, I had to copy that down from the electronic dictionary) I see myself above all people. To me they are all worthless beings with no aim in life but to be annoying. And only a select few survive the evil (That is my love of catagorizing people to the stupid groups they are) and have become actually close to me. Excluding my family and my friends (only one person has that honor and even she doesn't know about me that much)

I am naive I live in a world of my own so it's natural that I lose track to the sequence of reality surrounding me. I trust people very easily and I hate myself to the very last cell in my body if that trust was broken or misplaced. Then I am stupid comes along.

I'm sorry if this bored you to tears but I had to clear that off my chest. Although I still feel the same .. Except that now ...

I am afraid.
October 10th, 2007 at 05:45am