Panicked Screams

To start this off, I just wanna say, don't skip out on writing assignments until the last minute. For instance, I had an extra credit story due yesterday, but I got home so late, he's going to allow me to turn it in tomorrowish.

Speaking of which, this mania ties in with yesterday. I went to my first concert last night, and oh my god, it was amazing. It was a free show The Maine was doing and I got to (kind of) meet Nick Santino. He was at the merch table, and my friend just said, "Your hair is radical." He took it well, to say the least. I wanted to possibly get an autograph of some sort, but we had to leave in a hurry to meet our DART train.

Anyway, back to the topic. Because of my little detour from last night, I ended up sleeping maybe four hours. To say I was "tired" is a understatement. I looked fucking dead today. However, I suppose in a sense, it was worth it. But I digress, I'm honestly mildly panicked right now. This bastard of a story is due in eight hours, I'm not even finished, and I have yet to shower or do any other homework. Since my writing rut, I don't even have a proper storyline. I kinda just googled "headaches" and pulled this story out of my ass.

And I just...
Image
September 24th, 2015 at 06:14am