Dear Diary~ Prompt 15+ Friends

15. Writer’s choice. You’ve reached the halfway point, so you’ve earned it.

I don't know what to write about tbh. I don't know what I want to say. I guess I'll talk about friends?

I'm not a super popular bitch. I'm shy and I'm anti social as fuck. And friends don't come that easy to people who can't just go out and start a conversation.

I remember as a kid that everyone liked my sister. She was the girl that everyone wanted to be around. One reason was because she is way more outgoing and bold then I am. It's just a issue for me to talk to people. So at one point I pretty much gave up on friends. My sister was all that I needed.

I joined Mibba just to read stories. That was the only reason. But then I started talking to some amazing people, and I realized that I wanted to try and be more social.

I have a few friends on here that I would do anything for. And I'm happy to have them in my life. I have my K-pop buddies, the ones that I can vent about k-pop related stuff to, and they won't think I'm weird.

I think I'm quite content with my social life. I rather have a few true friends, then a bunch of fake friends.

You guys know who you're. If I talk to you a lot, then you're one of those special people.

Thanks for being my friends. You guys will never know how much it means to me.

Xoxo 我 愛 你 所有!
September 25th, 2015 at 06:15am