Dear Diary~Prompt 17

17. What’s something you find fascinating or would like to learn more about?

I love learning about different cultures. There is so many out there, and so much to learn. It's a never ending cycle of languages, religon, people, etc. Learning about how people live in their day to day life just mesmerize me. It's amazing how some people can come from nothing, but still make such great creations.

I think as a child that was something that always held my attetion. I would go from culture to culture, because I thought it was amazing to find out facts about different people.

I've always loved asian culture. It was mostly my love for chinese culture as a child. I just thought that they lived so beautifully. And their land is so magnificent. It looks so peaceful in China. I have a thing for places that give me peace of mind. And as a kid I thought that China was so out of this world.

Now I also feel drawn to Korea. Back when I was a kid I always thought that Korea was such a horrible place. I heard that they were war hungry, and they wanted to destroy everyone. But that's not the case. Now North Korea might be on that lean, but South Korea is peaceful as fuck. Which brings me back to feeling at peace with myself when it comes to Korea.

I feel like these blogs are getting more boring. Maybe because I have to pull them out of my ass. No joke.

Xoxo 我 愛 你 所有!
September 25th, 2015 at 06:47am