Dear Diary~Prompt 18+ Pet Peeves

18. Venting time! Get a few of your story pet peeves off your chest (please remember to remain respectful).

I hate cliche story lines. It makes me sick to read the same exact thing, but by a different author. It's like : The girl and the boy make eye contact, and they fall in love. They go for movie dates and walks in the park. Her parents don't like him, but she dates him anyway. Etc.

Please come back to me when you write something a little bit more original. Thank you.

I hate how people try to make homosexuals seem like the only thing they care about is clothes and having sex. I mean come on. It's a insult. Every girl has to have a gay best friend in the stories. And they always try to set their gay best friend up with somebody. Like bitch please. Just because they gay that don't make them desperate.

I hate how people make chubby people seem ugly. But I'm not even going to go into that.

I know some people can't spell. And I know english isn't a lot of people's first language. But can you please stop lying like it is, but then you mispell 99.999 percent of the words in the story wrong. I can't stand how people make you think their story is the shit, but then when you read it you see that it's a lot like school work. You have to think hard as fuck just to understand what the fuck they're writing about.

That's pretty much it.

Xoxo 我 愛 你 所有!
September 25th, 2015 at 06:57am