Dear Diary: Day 09 | Good Week? Bad Week?

How has your week been going?

Someone please scold me because I've totally slacked off on this blog event thing. I should be put in a corner or something, seriously. I just couldn't really find anything to talk about, so I pretty much just stopped being a productive Mibbian, as per usual. That's why I'm making a super late comeback with this really simple blog prompt.

My week has been pretty busy. I pretty much live at my school without actually dorming at the school. I have classes Monday through Friday (ugh, still can't believe I couldn't get a Monday-Wednesday-Friday or Tuesday-Thursday schedule), and I also work as a tutor on campus, so I spend 99% of my week at school. I've been pretty swamped with tutoring sessions at work, which is great, but it's been a bit exhausting, to be honest. I'm totally looking forward to Saturday, so I can just blob around all day. I also received my scores for my first Biology exam; I got an A!

I got to hang out a fair bit with some high school friends, which was great. I've taken to having lunch with them on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I don't know if I'll be able to do that since my boss changed my lunch breaks just today. It's always nice to catch up and actually keep in contact with friends that matter.

I also watched Heroes: Reborn with my mom, and our final verdict is that we adore Tommy (Robbie Kay's character). We were doing lots of predictions about him and his abilities (teleportation or just popping people into oblivion? sent those two people to that room with no windows or random place? dude with the coin protecting him or not? he's the one sending those texts to him or not? he can teleport himself or not?). As you can see, we're pretty invested in him already. Next week's episode looks great (and actually answered our predictions), so I'm looking forward to that too! My Thursdays now have meaning!

Oh, and I think some guy hit on me earlier today? I couldn't tell, and I wasn't sure if he was, and I was kind of cautious when I was talking to him (as, you know, girls tend to be in situations like this), so I really don't know what happened? Is it normal for a random dude to stop on campus and talk to you?

Anyways, my week has been pretty decent! I swear I will try to finish this month strong with consistent blogs! If not, then I give you all permission to egg me!
September 25th, 2015 at 09:44am