Dear Diary, Entry #3: Self-Promotion

5. Shameless Self-Promotion: What are some projects you’re working on right now?

Oh god I have a BUNCH, but I'm cutting it down to 3 :P

The Everetts

My precious, my baby. This story is my everything. I started it nearly three years ago and I'm probably going to rewrite it.
When someone begins murdering people in a small creepy town, long forgotten secrets are brought to light and the lives of the strange Everett family become even more complicated.
It's got murder, demons, a creepy otherworld, ghosts, curses, magic, an ancient legend and so much more.
Its heavily inspired by Dexter, Brothers Grimm stories, The Secret History and a bit of the Raven Cycle.

Ghost Town

Okay so this may or may not be a sidestory/sequel to the Everetts. I'm not 100% sure yet. What I do know is that it does have people with abilities.
In my mind, it's set about 15 or so years after the events in the Everetts and is set around Elise Gillespie, an insomniac trying to raise her younger brother while trying to deal with the loss of her two sisters, her alcoholic mother, her vanished father, a criminal half brother and her feelings for her half brother's half brother.
Yep it's insanity :P

St Jude

Not sure if I'm going to make this a sequel to Ghost Town yet as I need to write some fiction without a fantasy element.
In a span of three years, Robin Stuart has essentially lost both of her brothers: one to jail after a heist went wrong and the other to suicide. Since then she has become a shell of her former self. But upon meeting Nico Bennett, Robin begins to allow herself to live again. But the past and a secret Nico is hiding from her may change everything.
I MAY OR MAY NOT BE IN LOVE WITH ONE OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS AND I KILL HIM OFF IN THE FIRST CHAPTER

Image
September 27th, 2015 at 11:15am