Dear Diary~Prompt 20+ Hobbies

20. Blog about one of your hobbies other than writing.

I love playing the piano. I always wanted to learn back when I was a kid, but now I have that chance. I'm self taught. So I feel proud about that. I can't play any Mozart stuff yet, I might be able to get that in a few years. I hope. I used to play the six string bass, maybe I'll pick that up again later.

I'm sure everyone that reads my blogs know that I love dancing. It started off when I was a little kid, my mom's a dancer and she talked about dancing all the time. She was never professional, but she had the time of her life hitting dance clubs back in the 80's. I loved Ballet, I still do tbh. I guess my love for ballet came from my love with Classical music. Back when I was a little girl I always wanted to be in The Nutcracker. That was my dream. Now I spend most of my time learning kpop dances, when I'm not a lazy blob.

Theater. I've always had a love for musicals, plays, movies, etc. I never miss a chance to act out scenes in my bedroom. And the theater was also one of my many dreams. William Shakespere has always been a great influence on me. Not just in the work line of Theater, but writing as well. The way he wrote can never be duplicated. And that's something I'm grateful for. I'm grateful that there is only one William Shakesphere. Because that man was pure genius, and people like him comes once in a life time.

I've always loved musicals. The Sound Of Music happens to be one of my favorites. And my dream for the theater is still there. I would love to be in a play of some sort.

I guess everyone knows my love for music, but just incase you're new, I love music. All kinds, it doesn't matter to me, as long as it's music, and it has meaning.

If I say looking at Asian guys, will that count? I don't think so. But that's one of my hobbies that I do everyday.

I like to stay on Tumblr for hours on end, because it's so freaking addicting. I used to laugh at the people who said that they were addicted to tumblr, now I'm one of those people.

I love to read. I've always been a avid reader. I love reading so much, that sometimes I get so excited and I try to read 2 books at once.

I think that pretty much sums up the things I like to do. I hope that was insightful, cause my fingers are hurting for writing all these damn things. Please remind me not to get so far behind again, okay?

Xoxo 我 愛 你 所有!
September 29th, 2015 at 06:04am