Cute Guy Characters and Girl Characters Part 14

Hey everyone, I got internet. Yay. For now at least. I'll try and update some stuff, not all of it thought, because I haven't come up with a lot of ideas for one or two stories.

Now on to my book recommending, this goes out to A.G. Howard for her Alice in Wonderland spin off. I have read two Alice in Wonderland spin offs.

Alyssa has heard bugs and flowers, since she can remember. To make the bugs shut up at least, she traps them and kills them, only to put them in picture frames. Like troupes. Her parents love one another, even though her mom is in the crazy house. Why? Well if I told you, then you might not even read the books. So I will say nothing. Anyways, she likes the guy next door. No really, he lives next door, with his mom and sister. He though, has a girlfriend. But she will get his chance with him. If the 'Bug' doesn't try to split them up and have his chance with her. I mean, they do have a childhood together.

I give you Alyssa or close to what think she looks like.

Image

Jed is the guy next door, he looks after his mom and sister ever since his father wasn't around. Why he wasn't around, is due to a few things. Jed loves art, just as much as he loves everything else close to his heart. Jed has never thought about Alyssa as more then a friend. Or maybe he has, makes you wonder; doesn't it?

I give you Jed or close to what think he looks like.

Image

Morpheus is as twisted and screwy as a clown going way to deep into his act (sorry, I hate clowns). Anyways, he's sexy and have his own motives and a lot of times, a lot of things work in his favor. He loves one thing most of all. Beside the girl of his dreams and that is his home, that has been thrown upside down and thrown in a blinder. He will do anything for his home. He wants Alyssa to let her dark and crazy side free.

I give you Morpheus or close to what think he looks like.

Image

There you guys go, hope you enjoyed it.
September 30th, 2015 at 08:33am