ATL for My Birthday, Yes Please. || Philadelphia, You Monster. || College Updates.

I haven't been following All Time Low a lot lately. I haven't listened to Full Frontal, which bums me out. But today, I was sitting in my car on the way to Concord and I really wanted to see ATL. So I got home today and I immediately looked up tour dates. All Time Low will be in my relative area around my birthday. Whoo! They are playing in Philadelphia on the actually day of my birthday, Lowell two days early.

I would really like to treat myself to All Time Low on my birthday, but my dad doesn't trust the city, especially if I were to be alone.

Eh. I wouldn't let that bother me. I mean, aside from my dad's nagging, there's literally nothing that would stop me from going to Philadelphia to see ATL for my birthday. Not even the seven-hour drive. I want it so bad. I would give anything to see them on my birthday.

But if I have to, I'll see them in Massachusetts.

Is Philadelphia as bad as my dad is making it out to be? He's telling me that I'm going to get shot or murdered, or all these other things. And I'm like, it's just a concert. I may get bruises, or my feet may hurt, but I'm pretty sure the chances of someone trying to kill a person going to a concert is slim to none.

I mean, I really, seriously want to see them in Philadelphia on my birthday. I think that would be a fan-tastic experience, you know? Haha, dumb pun to make me feel better.

I saw them in Portland, Maine, but I don't think they were in their element that night. I want to see them in a larger venue, with a bigger crowd. I want that experience more than anything.

God, I sound like a kid who didn't get what he wanted for Christmas.

Anyway, if you live in Philadelphia, please reassure my father that if I go see ATL, I'll come back alive. If you do, I'll give you a cookie. I'll give you a thousand cookies.
A boring ad about college is next.

So I dropped from my private college that charged up the who-ha. I'm now going online to SNHU, which has gotten a lot of praise in the past. I wanted something like this before I went to New England College, but I didn't know how to access it. So I finally grew some balls and was able to apply, and I'm wasting my time writing this blog instead of doing homework. It's a lot of fucking reading, which I hate. But this system seems to be working for me right now. I'm only in my second week, but it suits my busy work schedule.

That's about it on my college update, which I'm happy about. I don't want to bore you with any of the dumb details. (I'm still a Creative Writing major, so yay!)

Anyway, I hope y'all are happy and healthy.

Philadelphia, don't let me down!

~ Felix (of the Helmsworth kind).
October 1st, 2015 at 02:47am