Something Creepy to Start October

So, my family gives everyone ridiculous nicknames. All of my cousins, including myself, all have one.
My cousin Justin was called Just Wild.
My cousin Chrissy was called Cricket.
My sister Beth was called Bethie Boo.
My cousin Jillian was called Fred.
I was called Cassi Lou Who.
My cousin Kari was called Care Bear.
My cousin Glenn was called Lightning, and his younger brother Ben was Thunder.
And my youngest cousin Lori was called pudding face.

For the remainder of this story, we will be focusing on Jillian. Jillian is probably my most favorite cousin, and she is getting married on the 10th of this month. The other night when I was over at her house, drinking, and helping her make a playlist for the DJ, I brought up the nickname thing and we both laughed and laughed thinking about how funny all the nicknames are. I noticed her fiancee looked a little strange when I brought up her nickname, but I didn't think much of it. Later on in the night, her fiancee finally told me why he looked so strange.

When he was a teenager, his friends would play with a Ouija board. I use to do this all the time when I was in middle school, so I got really interested in the story. He told me that any time he would ask it about his future, no matter the question, it would spell out FRED. He said it was on every occasion too, not just a one time fluke. Every time he would ask "Who will I marry?" "What will my future be like?" It would spell out Fred.

The story freaked me out a little, but then I felt peaceful. I believe that there are other things out there looking out for us, and planning our next moves.

Happy October to all!
October 1st, 2015 at 09:32am