Mibba Halloween Open Bar (My "Candy Bowl"!)

Happy Mibba Halloween 2015 everybody! This year I want to do something a little different, so instead of having a candy bowl; I'm doing an open bar! (And don't worry; here, everyone is of age! ::XD:)

The rules are the same as always. You have to say "trick or treat", or I will not serve you. I'm limiting everyone to one treat per person, except friend requests; anyone can take them even if they've already requested something else.

Just as a heads up, I'm notoriously slow to complete requests (I'm a very busy person! Also Mibba doesn't always work for me; I don't know why) but I promise I will do my best to get to you as soon as possible! Another heads up, if you request a comment on a multi-chapter fic, I will probably only read around 3 or 4 chapters for my comment, so if it's a longer fic than that please let me know which chapters you want read because otherwise I will just do the first 3 or 4.

Now without further ado, here are our drink options for you thirsty patrons!

White Russian: Maybe my favorite drink ever. If you order one, I'll give you a comment on the oneshot or drabble of your choice (please link to it in your comment if you can!) There are 4 of these available. 3/4
Can of Slurm: A favorite of Phillip J. Fry and one of our few non-alcoholic beverage choices. If you order one, I'll give you a photo comment. These babies are unlimited.
Pumpkin Juice: A beverage commonly consumed by witches and wizards; personally I think it sounds gross, but to each their own! If you order one of these, I will give you a comment on a poem of your choice (please link to it in your comment if you can!) There are 4 of these available. 0/4
Long Island Iced Tea: Another mixed drink I'm a big fan of! If you order one, I'll give you a comment on a multi-chaptered story of your choice (please link to it in you comment if you can!)(also see above heads up regarding multi-chaptered works!) There are 2 of these available. 2/2SOLD OUT!
Magical Mystery Hooch: A magical, delicious, and highly intoxicating concoction of my own design! These are my wild card this year! If you order one, I will do whatever I want for you; this could be something as simple as a nice comment on your profile or a user recommendation to something as grand as a comment on all of your stories! It's a toss up of awesome! There are 5 of these available. 5/5SOLD OUT!
Fireball: Very possibly my favorite non-mixed drink. If you order one of these tasty devils, I will make you a signature (PM me for more details.) There are 3 of these available. 2/3
Honey Whiskey: Another non-mixed drink I love. If you order one, I will send you a friend request. These are unlimited.
Duff Beer: Homer Simpson's go-to intoxicant and signature favorite drink! If you order one, I will write you a drabble about whatever you like! (PM me for details; some restrictions may apply!) I'm giving away 2 of these. 1/2

And that's all she wrote! (Whoever "she" is...I guess she's me?) Happy trick or treating everyone! Oh, and if you have a Candy Bowl yourself, please link to it in your comment if you don't mind, so that I can check it out!
October 3rd, 2015 at 08:16pm