Writing Project (1 of 27)

Last month, maybe two months ago, I went through my gdocs and got rid of all the things that serve no purpose: the millions of rewrites for one paragraph, lists of stores, lyrics and random reminder notes. During my clean out, I found this meme and planned to break it up and post it. A little something to do every night for fun. Problem is, I kept forgetting about it. I wanted to post it on the first of the month (this? last?) and completely forgot.

I figured why not do it now? Obviously it’s not the first, but if I wait for November, I’m going to forget. So, without further ado:

What is your writing project(s) title, how did you pick this name? It’s called “Initial Masquerades & Eternally Iron Made” aka IM&EIM for short. Originally, I wanted something that was completely unrelated to superheroes, but related to both sides. I also wanted it shorter, like way shorter. At the time, though, I was talking to another author and she told me to throw around words in wordhippo and see if I came up with a combo that I liked. This was the end result and it honestly is perfect, I couldn’t see another name fitting my fic. Not only does it hit both sides, but it also includes the use of two main components: masquerade and iron.
October 5th, 2015 at 12:37am