Say Her Name, Say Her Name (Lizz, Lizz!)



I’ve known Lizz for a small time but honestly in that small amount of time, I’ve learn so much about her from this interview, her stories, her comments, and her blossoming personality. HIT HER UP, HIT HER UP, SAY HER NAME, LOVE HER, CHAT LIZZ UP. Also, check out her candy bowl if you want some of her goodies ;-)

Also, thanks for letting me interview you, Lizz \(^o^)/

MIBBA RELATED:

Let’s start off with your name, your zodiac sign and your username! How did you come up with your username?
My name's Lizz, my zodiac sign is Virgo, and my username is losing control. I think my username came from the lyrics of a song I heard once upon a time. But it honestly also could have been in a moment of angst, because I've had this username for like 5 years of something lmao

How long have you been lurking around the grounds of Mibba? Are you more of a reader, writer or both?
I've been around Mibba for 7 years now and lately I've been more of a reader but I try to be both

Name drop some of your favorite stories and authors!
The two stories I always say for my favourites are Bambi by pallid and Sunflower by swell. Some of my favourite authors are Alex (swell), Kandi (bellamy blake), Kara (the dalliance.) and Aubree (aubree james.), but I adore so many authors on here.

Sam’s comment: they are some of my favorite authors too!

What is your writing process? Do you need to do something specific in order to write?
Right now it includes staring at a word document and writing a paragraph and immediately deleting everything I wrote. But normally I find a playlist that has music that reflects the same feeling that I want my story to have, then I just open a word document and just write and see what happens.

Sam’s comment: I STARE AT MY WDOC TOO, THINKING WORDS ARE GOING TO MAGICALLY SHOW UP!!!!

What do you prefer to read/write? Fan Fiction or Original Fiction?
I prefer to write original fiction, and I used to almost exclusively read original fiction but I've been reading a ton of fanfiction lately.

What do you normally do on Mibba? (chat with people, update stories, enter contests/ignore contests, are you active/online or not, #areyouasilentreader, #nobutreally) i’m a slow updater who enters too many contests
I hang out in the forums constantly and I stalk blogs a lot. I also try to read as many stories as I can and I can be a bit of a silent reader but if I feel like I can leave a good comment I do that. I'm also a self-proclaimed contest whore. I literally enter everything all the time. It's so bad.
Sam’s comment: I’m starting to become a contest whore...no regrets

Tell me more, tell me more (about your own stories, what you’re currently working on and future pieces). GIRL, NAME DROP THAT GOLD.
I have like 50 6 contest entries to write, but I only have a few story pages made. Hold Me Closer is a Ravenbell one-shot for Kandi's OTP contest, All This Time is an original romance for the A Gif From Me to You contest, and Just Sleep (which as I write this has no layout because Raveena's lovely and made one for me and still has to add it) is based off of Sleep by My Chemical Romance for Victoria's Pop Punk isn't Dead contest. And then I have my chaptered stories that are horribly neglected right now so we'll just leave those out.

What do you hope to get out of your experience with Mibba? (become known or)
Oh god, I gave up wanting to be known after I realized that I've been on this site for 7 years and being Mibba Famous just isn't gonna happen for me. I just want to keep growing as a writer and keep making friends because you guys are all super amazing.

Sam’s comment: what’s Mibba famous HAHAHHAHA same though

RANDOM:

Do you have any TV show recommendations?
Girl, do I ever. I watch way too much TV for my own good, and I would recommend everything that I watch. Which includes: The 100 (EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS), Game of Thrones, Supernatural, Doctor Who and Sherlock. I could go on forever.

Who is your OTP?
Ravenbell! Bellamy Blake/Raven Reyes from The 100

What was your last meal? All time favorite meal?
I actually had McDonalds lol but my favourite meal is probably mozza cheese and salsa chicken, mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli.

Are you in college? What are you majoring in/plan on majoring in? DO YOU ENJOY IT?
I am! I'm currently in my second year in Nursing and I do enjoy it. It's kind of rough right now but what happens.

Do you have any secrets you want to spill to the people of Mibba?
I don't really have too many secrets, well, none that I'd want to share anyways. When I was little, I used to sit in front of my mirror and just make faces at myself for hours. That's more of just an embarrassing thing BUT NOW YOU KNOW.

Sam’s comment: I STILL DO THAT HAHAHAHAH

What is your go-to outfit/article of clothing?
Leggings or my super comfy harem pants, a baggy shirt/sweater and an infinity scarf. Comfiest outfit ever.

Favorite apps? What is your most used app?
I always go on facebook, tumblr, instagram, pinterest, snapchat and 8tracks. Also I'm a nerd and follow eSports (yeah, it's a thing) and so I go on this scoring app a lot.

Grab your phone and go to your album. Scroll to the 285th picture (if you have that many. if you don’t, scroll to the 58th picture on your album) and describe the picture.
HAHA oh my god, it's a screenshot of this mostly naked super ripped guy on instagram, and the only reason I have it is because I sent it to my best friend and was like "that feel when I open instagram to this" lmfao

Sam’s comment: YOU WIN HAHAHAHAHAHA. I do the same thing as you when screenshoting stuff (aka cute guys)

YO, THANKS AGAIN FOR LETTING ME DO THIS!!!! (:
October 6th, 2015 at 04:39am