You're Probably Wondering Who I Am

Because I'm so popular and intriguing that everyone just needs to know everything about me. I know, I don't blame you. I am just that, popular and intriguing so don't you worry, I shall enlighten you.

I'm 100% kidding. You probably are not wondering who I am, but I'll tell you anyway. I was decay (and do plan on going back to that very soon), but now I have changed my, well, everything because it's spirit week down at The 100 Fandom Club!! Ayyyyyyy!

Most of us have dressed up as the characters from the show and I have done my boo John Murphy. Murphy is a giant butthole who is quite misunderstood and did try to murder a few people, but pish posh that is in the past. He's still hilarious with his one-liners (check my sig). Also, I think the actor who plays him is really cute. Not as hot as Bellamy or Lincoln, but cute in his own way.

I'm even did the most and wrote a self-insert story with Murphy called Kiss with a Fist. Granted, this was inspired by those tumblr click and drag things where I got Murphy as my enemy, my true love, and secretly loves you so I had to write about it. My homies in the club also encouraged me to do so hehehe.

If you couldn't tell, this is my sorry attempt to get people to wATCH THE 100 GO WATCH IT IT'LL CHANGE YOUR LIFE

In other news, I got the iPhone 6S! I lowkey feel guilty because my dad didn't get one (we were both eligible for upgrades) because with the new payment plans they're implementing, it's cheaper to keep your old iPhone than it is to get a new one. He didn't really want one I guess but I feel like he deserves it more than me haha idk. I don't understand my feelings on this either, but it's still exciting at the same time because I'm in love with it. It's space grey. I didn't get the rose gold (everyone keeps asking me if that's the one I got lmao) because I've had the white screen for the iPhone for the last 3 years and I'm hella bored of it.

So yeah. That's all I wanted to say :)
October 6th, 2015 at 07:06am