I'm Clearly Not Very Smart... Help

So my username is my real name or part of it anyway. In my blogs, I tend to write about things that actually happen to me and one of my stories(though it is very old and not good) literally describes the part of me that I'm least proud of. Somehow though I've known all this information for years, I've never connected the fact that my friends and family that know I have used this site for so long could find me. They could find what I write.

I'm literally so dumb.

So I need some help. Maybe you guys could help me pick a name or point me in the direction of finding a name? I mean, I like having my name as kenzii, but I really don't want anyone to find me. I'm not worried about people remembering me by my username on here because though I've been here for five years now, I've been so inconsistently active that I don't know many people and they don't know me.

So help? Please?

_

Little side note because I'm sure everyone cares about what is going on in my life. But I've got a sort of job interview today. See they called me and asked me to come in wearing sweatpants and tennis shoes so I could move around and prove I'm physically able to the job. I'm sorry, but I didn't even have a real interview yet and it's makes me so nervous that I'm supposed to show up in sweatpants. I don't like wearing sweatpants. I like leggings and yoga pants, but I cant wear those because my clothes are supposed to be loose.

I'm nervous. Way nervous.

_

*Posted this and forgot to ask if there is anyone that wouldn't mind making me a blog layout? I'm clearly not talented in that area.
October 7th, 2015 at 05:03pm