So I Have a Blog. Like a Blog Blog, With a Website and Everything.

I talk to a lot of boys. Like, a lot. All the time. So many boys. And I listen to a lot of feminist audio books and podcasts. And I have a lot to say. So I started a blog. There's one post up now, where I complain about a boy treating me like a child. There's more to come. I'm crafting a nice feminist post as we speak. So yeah, check me out.

http://nellitalkstoboys.weebly.com/

Oh gosh it says I need more words. Maybe I have an excerpt from somewhere. Let me check.

Okay so here's a piece from said first post:

Let's start with Ryan. I'm half convinced we're soulmates, half annoyed as fuck that he's in my life. When I talk to him, I am one of three things: laughing my ass off and praying to one day soon be able to put my tongue in his mouth; super annoyed with how much of a boy he is and/or how he doesn't understand what I'm talking about when I feminist rant at him; or so incredibly insecure I want to never talk to him again, crawl into my bed and die there alone with the knowledge that he is superior to me and therefore he will never want to put his tongue in my mouth.

Today, I am annoyed.

One of the things I took away from my relationship with Drew (refer to the home page) is insecurity about my age. I am 19 now, was 18 at the time of the relationship, and he had just turned 20 when we met. He was constantly referring to me as a teenager, which made me want to genny sock him so hard his testicles came tumbling out of his nose.

So there's that. To read the whole post, check out my website. Once again, that is www.nellitalkstoboys.weebly.com
October 7th, 2015 at 09:39pm