Good News, Bad News, and Questions

Let me just start by saying, I'm aware this is my second blog today. I shouldn't write every time I have a thought because eventually it's going to get annoying but today has been horrible and really good at the same time.

Since I'm a pessimist surrounded by optimists, I'll start with the good parts of my day.

- I got the job! No one officially told me, "hey you're hired." But they did ask me to come in for four hours of paperwork on Friday and I can't imagine anyone wanting to sit through four hours of paperwork with a complete stranger if they weren't offering them a job.

-On that same note, I put in my two weeks at my current job. This is a good thing because I work about 30 miles from my house and they think that scheduling me two days a week and sometimes three days a pay period is worth the drive. Actually all the money I make from them goes to paying to drive to work..

- (Not a super big thing) But I have a story on here that I started forever ago with only one chapter and I started adding to it today. Of course I didn't post because I didn't write enough for a second chapter, but I'm excited to start writing again at all, honestly.

And now for the not so happy stuff.

-Both of my exams are tomorrow and I'm 95% sure I'm going to fail them. I can't remember any of the bone features to match the bone and also spelling counts and I can't spell any of them either. As far as my chemistry goes, I don't know any of the equations.

-I did a chemistry assignment about twenty minutes ago and got a 56% on it because I missed the class that taught us how to do that due to my car breaking down.

-Oh, and I still don't have a car.

So I have a few questions for you guys, if you don't mind?

-Do you understand Chemistry? Could you possibly explain anything to me or even suggest a way of learning( a site, book, or something)?
-Study tips? Other than note cards..
-Do you have any stories that are historical fiction? I need something to read tomorrow after I fail.
-Do people on this site make other people blog layouts? Is that a thing? I need one and I can't really do anything creative at the current moment.

*Sorry for all the whining. It's been a rough few weeks. Which interestingly enough is when I turned back to Mibba.
October 8th, 2015 at 03:36am