My Interview With ''TypicallySadistic'' and ''DeHaanedToDeath''

Since I am trying to make a good comeback in here, I'm gonna post two more interviews and sort out the rest of them because I want to interview some new authors that have joined the site and their writings are rough gems that I'm sure you'll enjoy. :)

Before I get to the interview, I'll tell you: a) where you can recommend other authors for me to interview as well as what you'd like to know about them (your own personal questions), and b) where you can find all the links for the interviews. I will always put this reminder here at the start of every interview for all of you to know. So, here's the link.

The first interview of this blog entry is with TypicallySadistic. Are you thirsty for original slash writings? You can get your fill by reading her stories. Now it's questioning time. ::coffee:

01. Would you tell us your full name?
No, but I would say that my name as it was given to me was Katarina.

02. How long have you been on mibba?
Quite a few years, I think since 2009.

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?
No, not anymore. I removed my writings from other sites a while back. I have always liked to keep my writings in one area and one area only, more to keep my fans or readers from making multiple accounts or other accounts on other sites to read my work.

04. Since when have you been writing?
I began writing when I was very young. Fiction and fiction writing always made me so happy to do and I have always continued to do it.

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.
My stories range from slash/romance to horror/science fiction. I have never really let any inhibitions or taboos allow me not to write things. There is nothing I can't imagine that can't be written down.

06. What inspired you to write each story?
Honestly? Music, dreams, and general thoughts inspire me. Moments in my life, times when my mind gets away from me. There is very little that doesn't give me some form of inspiration for a story or a poem.

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?
Um, honestly I like the underdogs more than the alphas. Mainly because I AM an alpha personality and I like the challenge of having to get into the heads of another personality.

08. Do you do research before writing?
Yes, if the writing includes real places or historical accuracy points. If it's a true fiction, then I research little. Surprisingly I research cars and clothes more than I do anything else.

09. Is there an author on here whose work you like or is your inspiration?
I love Tamora Pierce, JRR Tolkien, and CS Lewis' works.

10. Do you like experimenting while writing? Writing about stuff you haven't experienced and genres you never thought you'd write about?
Yes, I almost always attempt to write about things I have never experienced. Since I have never allowed genres to hold me back, then I don't think I have a genre I never thought I'd write.

11. How often do you update?
Usually 5-6 times a week so long as my life allows. Which is quite a bit. But sometimes I only update 1-4 times a month when things get hectic.

12. What's the story you are most proud of?
The story I am most proud of was my true life story Camouflaged Hearts, which is now on hiatus since I was told that it was making my husband a little uncomfortable.

13. Any words for your readers?
That I love all of you. Whether you leave a comment, a message, or even any form of communication I still love you as a writer to a reader. You are who I write for, and I hope to entertain you and not leave you disappointed.

14. Any authors you like and inspire you?
Tamora Pierce, JRR Tolkien, CS Lewis, John Grisham, Nora Roberts, and Stephen King.

^-^ Thank you so much. ^-^

And with that our first interview come to the end, but let's go to the next one. Shall we? ::cute:

The next amazing author I deceided to interview is DeHaanedToDeath. Sadly, she's currently inactive but you can still read her stories if you google her username and add mibba beside it. For those of you who are interested. I remember my favourite story of hers was Heaven's Calling.

01. Would you tell us your full name?

Rycki Chaplin (Add me on FB if you want)

02. How long have you been on mibba?
About three years I think.

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?
Yes. Quotev; Wattpad; Fanfiction.net; and the mibba band sites.

04. Since when have you been writing?
Since I was about 12 but I only started posting them since I joined mibba.

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.
Um I have too many....... I can summarise a few.
Oh My Ricky Horror! - ricky Horror one shots
CinderHorror - Cinderella based Cricky
I Am Bulletproof - Candy.. Andy's parents divorce and he ends up living with his mother. He then has to move back with his dad (on hold atm)
Red Dragon (UPCOMING) - Josh is a serial killer who has his sights set on Devin. However, Josh can't bring himself to harm Devin. They end up together. Josh is still on the run.
Oh, and my Devin/Ricky one-shot from Oh My Ricky Horror! "Ghost In The Mirror" is being turned into a story. Just not soon.

06. What inspired you to write each story?
Just random ideas I guess.

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?
I like how I've portrayed Ashley Purdy in Welcome to the Black Parade (Ch.2 - Oh My Ricky Horror) Just because no one really portrays him as a perv.
Probably Ricky in all my stories. In all my stories he's meek and quiet but in every story he has a different personality as well.

08. Do you do research before writing?
No. If I'm unsure on something I look it up when I get to it.

09. Is there an author on here whose work you like or is your inspiration?
FallenCreature was my inspiration to start posting. We basically feed ideas off of each other, nick each other's ideas and give them our own twists.

10. Do you like experimenting while writing? Writing about stuff you haven't experienced and genres you never thought you'd write about?
I do experiment a lot with stories I have not posted. For instance I am kinda of toying around a MCR fic; more Way brothers based. Kinda toys on Baycest with Mikey though (HE DOES NOT CHOOSE TO DO IT). I've written like "The Mortician's Daughter" which is more romanced based then drama or other things like you find in my other fics.

11. How often do you update?
Whenever I can be bothered to write I suppose. I plan everything out but I won't come to write it unless I want to or the update is just shit because I won't want to do it.

12. What's the story you are most proud of?
The story I am most proud of? I'm not sure.... Probably "Let's Play A Game" because each update is exactly how I want it. Or maybe "Oh My Ricky Horror!" because I'm proud of each individual one shot.

13. Any words for your readers?
Thanks for reading and please recommend. ^^

14. Any authors you like and inspire you? (novels/graphic books)
Stephen King; Sophie Hannah; Veronica Roth; L. A. Weatherly
I also get some inspiration from movies and TV shows (i.e. Saw; Whitechapel; Wild At Heart)

____x____

I hope all of you enjoyed these two interviews, because I did. ::cute:

~Marian.
October 8th, 2015 at 04:21pm