Happy Belated Birthday Lay!

It's that wonderful time of the year. The leaves are falling, and the air is getting chilly. It's a wonderful day. But it's also Lay's birthday week! And that makes the month even better. If anyone knows me, they know how much I adore Lay. He means so much to me. I love everything he's about, and all he stands for. Lay's one of a kind, and I love him for it.

This is late as hell, and I'm sorry. I didn't post it on his birthday, even though I should have. I wouldn't post it now if I wasn't so dedicated to him, and since I wrote stuff for the other members.

It's time to talk about this wonderful human being. Born Zhang Yixing on October 7, 1991. In Changsha, Hunan, China. And I know I've said this about many babies before, but Lay has to be the prettiest baby ever. Have you ever seen him as a baby? I swear to God he had the fattest cheeks. And he even had the little dimples! Lay was a beautiful baby and he has grown to be a beautiful man. As a child he was a happy and cuddly baby. He was able to make anyone smile, just like he can now.

He is the main dancer of Exo-M. Lay was a local child star in Hunan, having won third place in a competition hosted by the popular TV program, Star Academy (明星學院) in 2005. He also appeared in an episode of Yue Ce Yue Kai Xin (越策越開心) and Liu Na's variety show, Na Ke Bu Yi Yang (娜可不一樣) that same year. Lay joined S.M. Entertainment in 2008 after a successful audition with the company's global casting system in Changsha. At the time of the auditions, he was 16 years old and was studying for his college entrance exams. In 2011, prior to debuting with Exo, he briefly worked for SHINee in their concert tour as Jonghyun's dance replacement. Lay was formally introduced as a member of Exo on January 17, 2012. He is also associated with the group, S.M. The Performance, with Exo-K's Kai. For the June 19th edition of "Music Billboard Charts," Lay was a special temporary MC.

Lay is so many things. He's a wonderful dancer, a great composer, and he's a sweetheart. I've never seen someone so selfless. Lay is just so sweet. Even telling his fans not to give him presents, but to donate to charity and help others. Isn't he wonderful? Lay is always working hard, and trying to be the best. For not only Exo, but for his people and himself. He works so much, and he gives so much more. I could call Lay so many things, but if I could just call him one, it would be Miracle. Lay is a Miracle.

Yixing, I love you so much. I can't even explain how much you make me happy. How much you make me smile and feel breathless. You make me so happy. Just seeing that beautiful smile of yours can brighten my whole day. I hope your birthday was wonderful and happy. I hope you smiled as much as you deserve. And I'm sorry that this is late, I didn't mean for it to be. And even though it's late, I hope you know that I thought about you on your birthday, and gave you all the well wishes.

Happy belated Birthday Changsha Prince. I love you little pride! Happy birthday and many many more! Loving you and Exo, worldwide.

Xoxo <3
October 9th, 2015 at 04:14am