NaNoWriMo Writing Buddies

Hey there all...

So November is coming up... and I am sure most of you know what that means!!!

NaNoWriMo!! YAY!!!

The writing challenge of the month... The writing challenge I have attempted and failed every year for the last few years! But not this year! No sir! I am going to try and complete it this year... Fingers crossed it works...

Now along with that... I also need drive from people to keep me motivated... anyone else have the trouble? Needs something, wether it be coffee, food, a stuffed toy whatever keeps you motivated to write and for me it is interaction with other writers.

I love writing buddies I do, I love having someone to talk about ideas with, to bounce off one and other, keep the mind active and interested in what it has to do... Not only that but I always get so happy and excited talking to others about our stories and I love helping out anyone who is stuck in a rut.

That is why I have made a blog about this! If there is anyone on this wonderful site, like myself, that is doing NaNoWriMo this year and is looking for a writing buddy, someone to talk to them and help them out or even just fangirl about their story I am all ears and ready to go!

So drop a comment if you are doing NaNoWriMo this year! I would love to know and even check out your story!

I hope this is one hundred words.

Until next time

Cheers Esther :)
October 9th, 2015 at 02:35pm