New Job | Losing Weight Tips | Stories, Please

Well I went in to do the paperwork for my new job today. All I can really say is, wow. They definitely don’t mess around. I signed at least 200 papers today. Then I watched quite possibly the most boring video ever created. Then I got to do some incredibly fun online training.
I don’t know if I mentioned this before, but taking this job wasn’t entirely a choice I made. My grandpa works there and I asked if they were hiring and from there, I pretty much had the job. Then I applied to multiple different places, but my grandpa kinda implied that once they offered me the job, I should take it. So I blew off an interview for a really interesting sounding job and never called back another place that wanted an interview.
So that’s where I am now. I guess the best thing to do is be positive and hope it all works out for the best because I can’t quit this job, no matter what.
--
So I want to talk about losing weight for a second because I’m really struggling and I don’t know where else to turn. I’ve gained about ten to fifteen pounds since last year and no matter how hard I try, I can’t get rid of it again. Of course last year I was struggling with an eating disorder and that’s the only reason I ever was so skinny. I know it wouldn’t be hard to slip back into old habits so that’s why I’m trying to find every healthy option possible.

I don’t want some magic pill to make me skinny. But maybe there is a pill or a diet that helps get you on a healthy routine. See, I can’t just go “I’m gonna eat only healthy food from now on.” I have to have an actual plan laid out.
So if any of you have any suggestions, I’d be more than glad to hear them.
--
So I decided to be lazy and not do school work today. Maybe give me something to read? I really, really adore original fiction and historical fiction. I’m not big on fan fiction, but I might read it if it sounds interesting enough.

So give me a story?!
October 10th, 2015 at 02:53am