Guys! It's petra ral!

First off, can we take a moment to appreciate the blog layout that Sam made for me? I JUST LOVE SUPERNATURAL THINGS AHHH.

But anyways! Installment numero dos of my four-part blog interview "series". Here we go.

Normally I've at least had a little conversation with people that I interview, because I literally live on this website so I end up talking to quite a few people, but I've never actually chatted with Carese! Which is a shame because she's really fantastic. I think it's because we tend we belong to different fandom circles, which happens because my fandom pool is pretty limited. Whoops.

However, I took a read through some of her stories (which are mainly fanfics about Korean (I think, unless I'm mistaken) boys, AND I APOLOGIZE BUT I'M NOT SURE IF THEY'RE BAND MEMBERS OR. Clearly I'm not up on this whole fandom), and they're all really great! I would suggest going to take a read through Bad Behaviour if you're into some NC-17 shenanigans (which let's be honest who isn't heh) or You're My Star if you're into some cuter stuff. And of course, because I'm me, I read Count to Ten which is an amazing original drabble. So go read those things and give them lots of love!

Now, onto the interview.

Let's start off with your name (or whatever you go by online) and how long you've been hanging around Mibba
- My name is Carese (pronounced kuh-reese)

What do you like to do in your free time (other than writing)?
- Other than writing? I enjoy reading, watching anime, playing the Sims and shopping.

What do you want to be when you "grow up" (in other words, are you going to college/university for anything or do you plan on going into college/university?)
- I do plan on going to college once I move apartment complexes in February. I applied for FAFSA so hopefully they get back to me sometime this century...but as far as what I'm going to do, I'm not 100% sure. I know I want to do something working with high school like a guidance counselor or something similar to that.

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
- I don't know honestly...maybe California? My girlfriend and I have talked about settling down there in another 5 or so years so probably there. I want to travel to other countries, but I definitely wouldn't want to live out of the country forever.

Do you have a set daily routine or do you just go with the flow of the day?
- I have a daily routine for Monday - Friday called a full-time job lol. I get up at 5, walk my dog for 10 minutes, do my make up and get dressed, eat breakfast, go to work until 3:30, go home, walk my dog, take a shower then do stuff on the computer or watch tv until maybe around 7 when I start to cook dinner and then go to bed by 10. On weekends it depends on the plans I make, but Saturday is laundry day and I am sleeping in until 9 both of those days regardless of my plans!

What's one thing that you find weird or interesting about yourself?
- I don't know I mean I think I have a weird sense of humor. I absolutely lose my marbles when I see animals in clothes or animals doing people things. Not everyone thinks stuff like that is funny. Like, I've spent ten minutes laughing at a picture of a dog in a pair of jeans before.

If you could live in one TV show universe, what would it be?
- Probably the Uta No Prince-Sama universe. That's my favorite anime and if I was in that world I would always be surrounded by hot, talented anime boys. SIGN ME UP.

Do you have an OTP?
- I have quite a few OTPs actually. Petra and Levi from the anime Attack On Titan is one of them. Also Baekyeol which is Chanyeol and Baekhyun from the K-Pop group EXO. Oh and Kaisoo which is Kai and Kyungsoo from EXO as well. I will stop there before this gets out of hand lol.

If you could only listen to one band for the rest of ever, which would it be?
- I already listen to EXO like 80% of the day, so I could live only listening to them.

Favorite candy/dessert?
- My favorite dessert is cheesecake!!!! As far as candy goes, I think it'd be Milky Ways. But cheesecake reigns supreme in my heart.

When did you first start writing and why did you start?
- I think I first started writing when I was like 13. I have been making up scenarios and stories in my head all my life, but it wasn't until then I actually had the urge to sit down with a pencil and paper and write it out. It was actually a really gory horror story which is funny because I suck at horror nowadays.

What genre do you generally lean towards when writing?
- I usually end up writing something fluffy. I can write smut when I really want to, but nine times out of ten, my writing will be fluff.

What about reading, any specific genre you're drawn to?
- I'm super into romance novels. Like cheesy, cliche romance. Usually Young Adult too which makes it extra sappy lol. I mean I loved The Hunger Games and The Host which were more than just romance, but if there is romance somewhere in there, I am probably going to read it.

Do you prefer original fiction or fanfiction?
- Definitely fanfiction. Why? I don't know.

How do you get over writer's block?
- I just...do lol. I've tried many different methods, but nothing works. Sometimes if I look up prompts I can birth some plot bunnies, but a lot of other times it just happens naturally.

Do you have a writing ritual (something you always do when you write)?
- I always listen to music. it puts me in the mood and in the mindset and I usually can get into a good groove when I concentrate and play music.

What's your favourite story you've read on the site?
- Omg I don't know! Anything by the lovely cleopatra. I love reading. I can't pick!

What's your favourite story you've ever written?
- Well I quite like a few of the one-shots I wrote that are in my EXO collection: this one, this one, this one, this one and this one. My favorite (and like only) original fic I have written is this one.

Give us an overview of a few stories/poems/anything else you're in the middle of writing/have written recently!
- I haven't written a new piece in 4 months due to horrible writer's block. I plan on writing my chapters in Sydney and I's two co-write, Monday to Sunday and Because of You. I've been working on an EXO/Topp Dogg AU for like months that I have maybe a paragraph written for...I'll get to those...eventually...

Thanks for letting me interview you, love!
October 10th, 2015 at 09:31am