Hello Mibba // NaNoWriMo 2015

I cannot believe it's been a year since I posted last blog entry, oh my god.

At the same time, I'm not really surprised since my Mibba presence has been sporadic at best, but oh well...

It's that time of the year again!

And hell, since I live in a country that doesn't celebrate it, it's not the Spoopyween, but the other October thing, which for me usually means NaNo planning! This year it's gonna be NaNo praying instead, tbh.

The thing is, in 2015 I've fallen out of all and any writing habits that I've had, and I find it quite hard to come back. I've done Camp NaNo regularly both times, but lacked motivation to keep writing after I had reached my desired goals. Still, I'm going to try and do NaNo this year again!

The catch? I'm gonna fail. It's like, 99% chance I'll fail immediately.
Because, in better news, I've started college!
In worse news, it's been eating up my time and I have no time for anything outside of the weekends (and also have exams on November 5th. Ouch) but I've (barely) won NaNo last year and since that was a close call back then as well, I'm gonna try again this year. Yes.



If you want, you can add me as NaNo writing buddy! I would love to be of help, but honestly I'm probably going to be only slightly active on weekends and only on Mibba, since I have little to no time to go online on Skype OTL

In other news, you can try to reach me on my tumblr, where I'm more likely to be active (and do weird stuff because of phone app...) c:

Very excited to see what you guys are planning. If I don't manage to write anything, at least I'll try to keep up with the stories of others the best I can c:
October 10th, 2015 at 08:55pm